Friday, December 16, 2011

Bloglessness is a word

 I am a very bad blogger. I am such a bad blogger, I shouldn't even call myself a blogger! I mean what other blogger doesn't even blog?

It all started with my damn back. It's still the same, bulging disc and no feeling in my leg, just in case you were wondering. It's been over two months, by the way. Then there were a couple more medical scares, and I swore that I wouldn't bore you with  boring details about bulging discs, lack of general good health and frailty. I mean really, I am completely bored by it myself! Why don't I just shut up already!

So, with all this fun and frivolity, I really don't have anything to say.

I can't even tell you how much I'm looking forward to 2012. A new year means a fresh start, right? RIGHT?

Anyways, there are plenty of things that I am grateful for out there in the world.

Here are a few of my favorite things... (you can start singing along at any time)











And of course, I can't leave out Mr. R and our two kids. 

If I don't talk to you before the holidays, here's wishing you a bundle of joy, world peace, perfect health and prosperity in the new year! Did I leave anything out? 

xo


7 comments:

  1. when the dog bites, when the bee stings...
    you've have officially filled your quota of sucky things this year, and are ready for a wonderful new year, carey!!! you are so wise to focus on your amazing sunsets, chickies, blooms and that dashing dog of yours, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been worried about you! i am so sorry you are still feeling shitty! i hope this problem is corrected SOON!!!!!! cripes! feeling shitty is NO GOOD, particularly when it goes on and ON for months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all have amazing things to be grateful for, and to look forward to... but it's so hard when you don't feel like you know you should! Hope that back feels better soon, that the chickens keep laying eggs for you, that you continue to have beautiful sunrises,sunsets and rainbows (BTW, nothing like those here in MA), and that the men in your life (Mr. R and young Mr. Rs and Buddy of course) continue to give you the love that you deserve! XO Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a new year just around the corner! I hope you feel better soon and things work out. Have a safe restful good weather holiday. Merry Christmas, Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Carey! Hope this year brings even more of the good stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carey, I haven't been over here in a while, but Pam sent me a cute email and so I came to poke around. IM SO SORRY you've been ailing!! May I just commiserate for a bitch fest second? I have gallstones!! UGH...old lady illness...GALLSTONES! AND plantar fasciitis. I'm so sad and I cannot get either of them to go away because I just do all the stuff they tell me to do half-assed and then I feel bad about THAT and boo hooo wahh wahh.
    BUT, here's to the new year, right? I"m going to look now and see if you have any updates on your health. Sending you big white health light from Texas, mama!!

    ReplyDelete