Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Artsy

One really cool thing about living in Laguna is all of the local art. With the holidays right around the corner, now is the time to score great deals on lots of local talent. This week 2 friends are supporting local artists by hosting parties in their homes. It's such a nice way to connect with friends, enjoy some libations, and even do a little shopping. Here is just a smattering of what will be for sale:

Amy Eidt Jackson 
                                      


Christine Kunkel's mosaic mermaid http://www.christinekunkel.com/about_christine.html
Kathe Madigril 
Stacey G.
Isn't it great? Sorry family, I'm not promising that I'll buy presents for anyone but myself! Really though, can you blame me?

2 comments:

  1. Love them all, but I especially love the first one! I could get lost in it.

    yeah don't send me art no walls for hanging!), money is fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy Eidt Jackson is a fabulous artist, and I'm proud to say, a great friend, too.
    I hope you're not looking in you mailbox for the cash. I'm afraid it might just get spent supporting the arts!

    ReplyDelete